For the right candidate, there is tremendous opportunity for growth and for helping to make a significant impact on the future direction of the company. Excellent pay depending on experience. Relocation package available if needed.
o Some of the immediate tasks that need addressing within the first year include:
§ Helping to secure a strong banking finance relationship
§ Helping with inventory control, demand planning, and costing
§ Closing books within first 10 days of the month
§ In-depth analysis on costs and how we can cut expenses by 10%
§ Helping flow chart critical accounting and HR operations and processes
§ Identifying and creating KPI’s for each department and company as a whole
§ Manage and supervise daily operations of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, general ledger, and payroll and bookkeeping clerks
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with heavy emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
· Possess both strong written and verbal communication skills when talking with all walks of life.
· Be a self-starter, who is also self-confident, and self-aware.
· Be results oriented, focused, driven to achieve targets, and possess a high degree of urgency.
· Demonstrate excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Be guided by values that are consistent with those of UV Skinz (www.uvskinz.com/ourstory).
· Positive outlook on life and good sense of humor mandatory!
The rock star we’re looking for has to be willing to move to Sonora, California and become a part of an amazing hard working team that is dedicated to making a difference in this world. If this job description speaks directly to you and your abilities and you consider yourself to be one of the best in your industry and are looking to add an amazing chapter to your book of life, then we look forward to hearing from you!