Have you ever dreamed of “living where you play”, in the foothills, in a small community, where a handshake is golden, where you know your neighbors and at least half the people you run into at the local grocery store (this could be good or bad!)? Did you think you could never have this AND create a promising career, being a part of an amazing hard working team that is dedicated to making a difference in this world, and making the money you’re used to making in the big city? We’re bucking the system and we’re looking for rock stars that want it all in life.
- figure out how to fix things rather than who’s to blame
- appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- love trying new things and understand failures are successes in disguise
- have been told ‘what a curious child’ many times over in your younger life
UV Skinz sells peace-of-mind from the sun’s damaging rays. We manufacture UV protective sunwear for all ages and make it a top priority to provide the highest quality, fashionable and affordable sun protection apparel products on the market. Most people don’t realize that more than two million cases of skin cancer will be diagnosed this year or that 1 in 5 Americans will have some form of skin cancer in their lifetime. We want to help change these statistics by bringing products to the market that help families live sun safe while never forgetting how important it is to LIVE and HAVE FUN outdoors!
- know that one less sunburn makes a difference
- aren’t afraid to make mistakes and try new things
- care more about your intelligence, attitude, and your values than your experience
- believe lemonade stands breed genius
During our nine year history we have demonstrated
consistently strong healthy growth in sales and company branding and we are in search of individuals who want to take this journey with us.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth
for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for a position with UV Skinz, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Current Position Available:
We are seeking a full-time person who can take on
the role of our
Marketing Manager for our fast-growth company. The
Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO and be able to roll up their
sleeves to develop, plan, and execute on exciting, unique, different, fun
projects that will help to drive sales while also educating (on sun protection
awareness) and delighting our customers!
We are looking for an executive with deep retail marketing and
leadership experience to drive UV Skinz through a period or intensive
The ideal candidate will be a
self-starter, with a passion for fashion, have a high level of flexibility and
commitment, and a strong drive to win. This person will demonstrate a creative
and unique mindset but also have the ability to focus on business metrics and
monitor performance to ensure business goals are achieved.
An added bonus would be if this person has
experience with business development, sales, and direct marketing efforts, to
help support other members of our team. This person must feel confident in
their abilities, always look at the glass as ‘half full’, b
highly creative and ingenious, possess excellent communication skills and have
a deep understanding of the UV Skinz brand and customer mindset, in combination
with effective and inspiring leadership. They must also possess an
entrepreneurial spirit and really love working in a fun, fast-paced,
For the right candidate, for someone who has a
strong desire and curiosity to be a part of something bigger than themselves,
there is tremendous opportunity for growth and for helping to make a
significant impact on the future direction of the company. We are in search of the perfect fit for both
parties and we are confident we will find it. Excellent pay and benefits
depending on experience.
Includes everything you can think of that
has to deal with marketing in a fast growth, determined company!
- Manage, oversee, create and execute on annual marketing calendar while always oozing creative thinking, to come out of the gates strong against direct competitors.
- Support the marketing brand vision of UV Skinz and contribute to developing brand building strategies and programs (brand, positioning, identity, messaging, partnerships, etc.)
- Help create and optimize the marketing budget across different channels and between customer acquisition, retention, and branding.
- Assist in the management and sourcing of creative partners and third party vendors.
- work directly with internal departments including retail, ecommerce, and social teams to support and implement brand strategies.
- Organize and supervise all elements of brand marketing via seasonal tradeshows, including preparation of collateral, staffing, event media management, preparing and managing event budgets, analysis of efforts for future reference and close out of all events.
- Assist with public relations initiatives with outside communications vendors.
- Manage and oversee creative responsibilities of seasonal direct marketing efforts which will include on-location photo shoots, in-studio photo shoots, build out of catalogs, brochures, and other collateral.
- Assist with continual brand awareness and education for internal employees.
- Build strong external relationships that help increase brand awareness.
- Manage projects on time and on budget.
- Monitor and report on all marketing activity and identify ways to improve on marketing results.
- Conduct market research on consumer trends, market conditions, and competitors, identifying ways the company can improve product offerings leading to increased sales.
- Train and develop staff for advancement.
Technical Skills Required:
The ideal candidate must have a successful history in marketing. Among the technical requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree from top tiered program, with focus on Marketing (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of related work experience in creative marketing or related role.
- Retail ecommerce marketing experience
- Direct mail marketing experience
- Experience in developing and managing a marketing calendar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience in managing marketing and promotion campaigns in print, digital, social, POS, and gifting.
Key Attributes for the Ideal Candidate:
If this job description speaks directly to you and your abilities and you consider yourself to be one of the best in your industry and are looking to add an amazing chapter to your book of life, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Have an instinctual connection and understanding to the emotional aspect of marketing and building a brand, using this as a valuable tool for growth
- Effective and inspiring leadership skills
- Exhibits excellent judgement
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Can excel in an ambiguous environment
- Be a self-starter, who is also self-confident, competitive, active, alert, independent, and possesses the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Be results oriented, focused, and driven to achieve targets
- Skilled at deep dive and analytical thinking
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Ability to work cross-functionally across many teams with a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to communicate on a high level with all levels of the organization as well as multiple vendors, including communication via email
- Demonstrate negotiating ability, excellent critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Be guided by values that are consistent with those of UV Skinz (www.uvskinz.com/ourstory)
- Positive outlook on life and good sense of humor mandatory!
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org