*Please submit a cover letter along with your resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be viewed or assessed.*
UV Skinz sells peace-of-mind from the sun's damaging rays. We manufacture UV protective sunwear for all ages and make it a top priority to provide the highest quality, fashionable and affordable UPF 50+ sun protection apparel products on the market. The company was founded after the owner lost her 32-year-old husband to melanoma and was left to raise their three little boys on her own. This gave her the drive and determination to bring products to the market that can help families live sun safe while never forgetting how important it is to LIVE and HAVE FUN outdoors.
During our twelve-year history we have demonstrated consistently strong growth in sales and company branding and we are in search of people with talent and passion that like teaming up with other highly motivated employees to get the job done, using their own creative genius. We are looking for an outstanding, experienced full-time Senior Graphic Designer with a love of wanting to build brand by showcasing exceptional and unique work. This job runs the gamut from production artist to overseeing the company email campaigns and catalog channel. We are looking for a team player who will be responsible for designing and developing graphic designs from concept to completion. This is a unique position with a unique company. The toll is dynamic, exciting, high-energy, challenging, and essential to our continued success. Most importantly, we are looking for a team player who can work under deadline pressure.
For the right candidate, there is tremendous opportunity for growth, and an opportunity to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
About the Job:
- Work individually and with the team to conceptualize and complete weekly email campaigns and other graphic design collateral needs.
- Maintain existing brand standards and further develop company brand identity.
- Become the in-house creative expert, offering creative ides and inspiration.
- Conceptualize, design and develop graphic and visual content for website and online marketing initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to ensure brand consistency across all creative and graphics materials.
- QA creative and graphic content and materials to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Strong creative ability with great sense of design and layout.
- Creative thinker who brings new ideas to the table.
- Proactive and takes ownership and accountability.
- Master of multitasking and delivering on time.
- Ability to follow through with projects from concept to completion.
- Results drive, understands that creative visions need to convert.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and multiple priorities.
- A+ leadership skills and an all-hands-on-deck service-oriented mentality.
- Takes great pride in their work, meticulous, with great attention to detail (wants to always put forth 'A+' work!).
- Constantly remain curious and push toward professional development as you enhance and perfect your skills. We are never finished learning!
- Be guided by values that are consistent with those of UV Skinz Core Values.
- Positive mindset and good sense of humor mandatory!
- Design Expert - A degree in Graphic Design or a related major and 5+ years working in design.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and HTML/CSS.
- Crystal clear knowledge of typography, layout, color theory and general design.
- Solid understanding of best practices mobile-enabled platforms and responsive design.
- Intuitive understanding of branding concepts.
- Basic photography skills
- Experience with MailChimp or other marketing automation platforms
- Understanding of content management tools and site analytics technologies a plus.
- Experience with Shopify a plus.
- Background in retail/fashion a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
If this job description speaks directly to you and your abilities and you consider yourself to be one of the best in your industry and are looking to add an amazing chapter to your life, then we look forward to hearing from you! Please email a detailed cover letter and your resume. Please also provide an online portfolio of links to sample work.
Excellent compensation depending on experience, full medical coverage, profit sharing and other benefits. We love taking care of our employees!
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes and a cover letter to email@example.com