UV Skinz sells peace-of-mind from the sun's damaging rays. We manufacture UV protective protective sunwear for all ages and make it a top priority to provide the highest quality, fashionable and affordable UPF 50+ sun protection apparel products on the market. Most people don't relize that more than 3 million cases of skin cancer will be diagnosed this year or that 1 in 5 Americans will have some form of skin cancer in their lifetime. We want to help change these statistics by bringing products to the market that help families live sun safe while never forgetting how important it is to LIVE and HAVE FUN outdoors!
During our 13-year history we have demonstrated consistently strong, healthy growth in sales and company branding and we are recognizing the need for rock stars. We are seeking a full-time person who can take on the role of Accounting Clerk. This position reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for a wide array of accounting, analytical, and clerical duties. This position requires confident mastery of Microsoft Excel, and impeccable attention to detail and accuracy, a love of analytical thinking, problem solving, and conveying those solutions with confidence.
For the right candidate, there is tremendous opportunity for growth and for helping to make a significant impact on the future direction of the company. Excellent pay depending on experience.
You're Good At:
- A/R and A/P.
- Daily and monthly Credit Card and Account Reconciliation.
- Calculation of landed costs and accurate Receiving of Inventory.
- Inventory Adjustments, Reporting and Analysis.
- Basic financial reporting (Sales, Expenses, Channel Performance metrics, Advertising KPI's, etc.).
- Organization and maintenance of financial documents.
- Corresponding with vendors via phone and email.
- Perform any other projects or duties as assigned.
- 2+ years prior accounting or bookkeeping experience, preferably with knowledge of inventory and products.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. Advanced data validation formulas, Pivot Tables/Charts, Filters, familiarity with macros).
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Word, internet navigation, E-mail and keyboarding skills (10-Key is a must).
- Mastery of verbal and written communication skills - exceptionally friendly and conversational.
- Demonstrate a pattern in life of being honest, accountable and of respected character.
- Work autonomously and efficiently to complete tasks.
- Exercise a high level of understanding on the confidential nature of the work being performed.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy - natural self-starter.
- Proficiency with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively.
- Meet and exceed service, accuracy, and productivity expectations.
- Positive outlook on life and good sense of humor mandatory!
- Alignment and connection with our company core values.
The rock star we are looking for has to be willing to move to Sonora, California and become a part of an amazing, hard working team that is dedicated to making a difference in this world. If this job description speaks directly to you and your abilities and you consider yourself to be on of the best in your industry and are looking to add an amazing chapter to your book of life, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org