UV Skinz sells peace-of-mind from the sun’s damaging rays. We manufacture UV protective sunwear for all ages and make it a top priority to provide the highest quality, fashionable and affordable UPF 50+ sun protection apparel products on the market. The company started after the founder lost her 32-year-old husband to melanoma and was left to raise their three little boys on her own. This experience, coupled with crazy determination to raise awareness, has helped build UV Skinz into the trusted family brand for sun protection that it is today. Most people don’t realize that more than three million cases of skin cancer will be diagnosed this year or that 1 in 5 Americans will have some form of skin cancer in their lifetime. We want to help change these statistics by bringing products to the market that help families live sun safe while never forgetting how important it is to LIVE and HAVE FUN outdoors!
During our 13-year history we have demonstrated consistently strong growth in sales and company branding and we are in search of the perfect individual who wants to take this journey with us. We are seeking a full-time person who can take on the role of our Ecommerce Manager. This position will report to the CEO and lead all strategic and tactical aspects of the company’s ecommerce and marketplace platforms. They will work collaboratively and share top responsibilities with Finance, Design, Development, Creative and Customer Service departments. We are looking for a dynamic individual with deep ecommerce, marketplace, and leadership experience to drive UV Skinz through a period of intensive growth and that will help us build out the company’s ecommerce department. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a high level of flexibility, commitment, and strong prioritization skills (as the areas of growth and opportunities are endless). This person will demonstrate a creative and unique mindset but also can focus on business metrics and monitor performance to ensure business goals are achieved.
For the right candidate, there is tremendous opportunity for growth and impact on the future direction of the company. Excellent pay and benefits depending on experience. Partial remote work can be considered. Relocation package available if needed.
You're Great At:
- Developing and growing brand and business through multichannel online marketing campaigns and onsite improvements to increase conversion and revenue and provide the best online shopping experience for our customers.
- Owning and managing the Customer Experience, including design, content navigation, information architecture, branding, performance and functionality.
- Owning and managing all internet marketing efforts, including social media integration, to ensure positive ROI.
- Owning and managing initiatives to develop UX and technical infrastructure.
- Directing and managing internal and external teams, including agency partners.
- Providing SEO/SEM/PLA/PPC and Internet Marketing thought leadership, strategy, innovation, and process improvement initiatives.
- Promoting a USP, capturing consumers’ attention and being able to break through the noise and create impact.
- Having an innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Creating and managing budgets, P&L’s, KPI’s and other reporting metrics.
- Analyzing search data and metrics and making decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Seeing the big picture, developing a plan, prioritizing initiatives and building out a successful team to help move the needle.
- 5-10+ years of related work experience in ecommerce and marketplace roles.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) from top tiered program, with focus on Digital Marketing or Ecommerce, preferred but not mandatory.
- Internet best practices mastered but also love to carve out and take calculated risks on new, uncharted territories.
- Internet Marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Extensive understanding and ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Outstanding customer service and the instinctual and passionate understanding that our customers are ‘the boss’.
- Alignment and connection with our company core values.
UV Skinz is located in the beautiful foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. The location was deliberate in that we wanted to be away from the congestion and chaos of the big cities and found an allure to the quaint and slower paced energy of the countryside. As blessed as we feel to be in this area, we also know it isn’t for everyone, so we are open to remote working relationships, but would ideally love for any candidate interested to relocate to our area and become a part of an amazing, fun, hard-working team that is dedicated to making a difference in the world. If this job description speaks directly to you and your abilities and you consider yourself to be one of the best in your industry and are looking to add an exciting chapter to your life, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes and a cover letter to email@example.com