JOIN OUR TEAM
During our 15-year history, we have demonstrated consistently strong healthy growth in sales and company branding and we are in search of the perfect individuals who want to take this journey with us. We are seeking a full-time person who can take on the role of Marketing Coordinator for our fast-growth company.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager and can roll up their sleeves and jump in as support to all areas of marketing, including social media, digital and offline advertising, brand outreach, photoshoots, and assist in annual tradeshow coordination. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a high level of flexibility and commitment, and strong social and communication skills. This person will demonstrate a creative and unique mindset but also have the ability to focus on business metrics and monitor performance to ensure business goals are achieved.
For the right candidate, there is tremendous opportunity for growth, and an opportunity to be a part of something bigger than themselves. Excellent pay and benefits depending on experience.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Develop, maintain, and execute the social media calendars and assist in the development of the ‘brand voice’ for all social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation of quarterly and yearly marketing calendars
- Monitor, document and report on all monthly marketing and promotional activity
- Organize, interact and maintain relationships with influencers, press/media, and nonprofit event requests for samples, reviews, etc.
- Manage the communication and fulfillment of all donation requests
- Oversee all aspects of communication with our medical partners including initial setup, responding to requests, tracking and reporting results
- Assist in pulling together weekly/monthly PR, social media, digital advertising reports
- Assist in organizing the company tradeshow calendar and key deadlines, which may include attending tradeshows and helping with set-up, show dates, and breakdown
- Manage the inventory and production of all collateral material
- Assist with the creative responsibilities of seasonal direct marketing efforts which will include on-location photo shoots, in-studio photo shoots, build out of catalogs, brochures, and other collateral
- Assist with continual brand awareness and education for internal employees
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field a plus
- 2+ years of experience in retail marketing or brand management with a balance of traditional and digital marketing preferred
- Experience with content marketing to help expand awareness and positioning
- Background in retail/fashion a plus
- Fluent in social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Knowledge of copywriting, crafting headlines, conveying stories to connect with consumers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and multiple priorities
- A “figure it out” attitude to achieve goals and find solutions
- Curiosity and creativeness to always want to learn and grow and think outside the box
- Be guided by core values that are consistent with those of UV Skinz.
- Positive mindset and good sense of humor mandatory!
If you want to learn more, answer the following questions. We will only look at your application if these questions are answered. (Please include the answers to these questions in your email).
- How would you define good marketing?
- What do you think makes a good teammate?
- What questions do you have for us? (Just bullet point them, we can talk through the details).
The stellar applicant we’re looking for must be willing to relocate to Sonora, California and become a part of an amazing hard-working team that is dedicated to making a difference in this world. If this job description speaks directly to you and your abilities and you consider yourself to be one of the best in your industry and are looking to add an amazing chapter to your book of life, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
UV Skinz sells peace-of-mind from the sun’s damaging rays. We manufacture UPF 50+ protective sun-wear for all ages and make it a top priority to provide the highest quality, fashionable and affordable sun protection products on the market. Most people don’t realize that more than 3 million cases of skin cancer will be diagnosed this year or that 1 in 5 Americans will have some form of skin cancer in their lifetime. We want to help change these statistics by bringing products to the market that help families live sun safe while never forgetting how important it is to LIVE and HAVE FUN outdoors!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM PST.
Ability to commute/relocate: Sonora, CA 95370: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (preferred).
Physical Setting: Office
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- 2+ Years Experience in Retail Marketing or Brand Management
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing / 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Solid Employee Discounts
- SNACKS in a breakroom nicer than your kitchen
- The best company culture this side of the Mississippi
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and a cover letter* to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please submit a well-written cover letter along with your resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be viewed or assessed. Please also review the three questions mentioned above and answer in a reply back to us. We look forward to hearing from you!