*Please submit a cover letter along with your resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be viewed or assessed.*
UV Skinz sells peace-of-mind from the sun's damaging rays. We manufacture UV protective protective sunwear for all ages and make it a top priority to provide the highest quality, fashionable and affordable UPF 50+ sun protection apparel products on the market. Most people don't relize that more than 3 million cases of skin cancer will be diagnosed this year or that 1 in 5 Americans will have some form of skin cancer in their lifetime. We want to help change these statistics by bringing products to the market that help families live sun safe while never forgetting how important it is to LIVE and HAVE FUN outdoors!
This position reports to the Marketing Coordinator and is responsible for managing and growing all of the company’s social media accounts. This position requires a confident understanding of all social media platforms with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success growing social media accounts (personal and/or commercial), have a passion for interacting and engaging with others via social media, and the ability to generate creative and unique content that aligns with our company’s brand and values. For the right candidate, there is tremendous opportunity for growth and mobility within the company. Although working remotely is a possibility for this position, the ideal candidate will be able to work at least some hours in the office each week.
You're Good At:
- Engaging with and growing social media audiences across all platforms to maintain our brand and voice.
- Managing and generating monthly and weekly social media marketing calendars.
- Reaching out to and setting up collaborations with influencers and ambassadors.
- Vetting and processing donation requests that come through social platforms and our website, assuring that the causes align with our mission/values and tracking the engagement and impact these donations have on our platforms.
- Generating creative, fun, and unique content that aligns with our missins/values.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms and the ability to confidently navigate and manage them.
- An outgoing personality and eager desire to connect and engage with others.
- A fun and creative mindset and outlook on life.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills (copywriting experience is a huge plus).
- The ability to efficiently and effectively manage a schedule and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work well both independently and with a team.
- Personal passion for sun protection/skin cancer awareness is a huge plus.
- Photography skills are a plus.
- Experience in Sprout Social, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and/or Canva is a plus.
- High school or equivalent education level preferred.
- Experience in social media management of at least one year preferred.
- Experience in marketing of at least one year preferred.
- Positive outlook on life and good sense of humor mandatory!
- Alignment and connection with our company core values.
The rock star we are looking for has to be willing to become a part of an amazing, hard working team that is dedicated to making a difference in this world. If this job description speaks directly to you and your abilities and you consider yourself to be on of the best in your industry and are looking to add an amazing chapter to your book of life, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes and a cover letter to email@example.com
*A well-written cover letter explaining your desire and fit for this position must be included in your application. Please also include links to any social media accounts you have managed in the past.*